Chelsea has 5 years of domestic and international business leadership and operation experience. With respect to education, she holds an M.I.S (Master of International Studies) from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies as well as B.S. and B.A. degree in Tianjin, China.
Joyce has 4 years experience on game industry and start-up field. She specialized in communicating and building relationships with clients as a Key Account Manager and Business Development. She holds BA and MA degrees from Waseda University.
Jane is a professional Japanese translator and interpreter for the past 4 years.She holds an M.A. degree from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies.
Masayo has 18 years experience in Consumer Electronics Public Relations.Extensive experience in brand-building and directly interfacing with Technology Related Media to realize brand vision.
Moni is a Human Resources professional with over 4 years of international experience in the US, Italy, and Nigeria. She holds a Juris Doctor Degree in Law from Columbia University. Moni assists in finding fresh and innovative campaigns while coordinating with clients through Gloture’s process.
Kevin has spent 9 years in education, instructing top level business administrators. He specializes in creating strong relationships and understanding. He earned a B.A. from Willamette University in Salem, Oregon.
K.M. has more than 10 Years’ experience in designing field. He leads a specialist team for graphic and product design and all design for professional needs.
We’re a growing team of creative, intelligent and dedicated professionals. We’re always on the lookout for new talent to join our team. Please contact email@example.com to send us your credentials.
- TOEIC 600点レベル以上の英語力を持っている方
This job will be focused more on the agency services, which will include sales to Japanese companies as well as communicating with foreign companies.
⭕️Job functions will include:
– Face to face sales meetings with Japanese companies.
– Follow up on email and phone with Japanese customers.
– Organizing documents and sample materials in the office.
– Translation of correspondence documents related to the sales activities.
– Attend association meetings and academic conferences on behalf of foreign client companies.
– Planning, supervising, and carrying out of new sales projects and business development
– Japanese: Business / Native Level (to be able to speak with Japanese clients)
– English: Business Level (TOEIC 860 or higher)
Someone who takes responsibility, follows through, self-starter. Confidence in meetings, both in Japanese and English. Comfortable to meet with company executives and academic administrative level university personnel. Experienced in Japanese business manner.
Comfortable communicating in written and spoken English.